Posted by Shark Diving International on April 18, 2008 at 11:53:05:|
We are looking for an office assistant to go to work immediately.
Could you post a notice in your shop of if you know anyone could you
please have them contact us.
Fulltime or partime office position specializing in sales for growing
adventure travel company. We are seeking full time office assistant to
work in our rapidly growing business. Growth opportunities available
at supportive, flexible and casual work environment. This is an high
paced professional position. If you like to stay busy and challenged,
then this is what you are looking for.
• Answer Phones and Emails
• Customer Service
• Order and Data Entry (Quick books)
• Organize and Prepare Marketing Materials
• Write letters
• Learn Products/Destinations
Require from Applicant:
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities with accuracy
• Excellent customer service/people skills
• Ability to have fun in high paced work environment
• Organization skills attention to detail
• Time management and able to work with deadlines
• Strong verbal and written skills, vocabulary, s pelling and grammar
• Good interpersonal skills, patience and upbeat attitude
• Proficient in Quick Books and all Microsoft programs, especially
Word and Excel
• Customer service experience
• Able to work in a solitaire environment
• Self motivated and eager to succeed
• Problem solver
Diving experience preferred but not necesary.
Benefits: Adventure Travel opportunities.
Yours in Sharks,
CEO/ Special Projects Director
Golden Gate Expeditions Inc.
Shark Diving International
Great White Adventures
2516 Blanding Ave.
Alameda, CA 94501-1566
The Ultimate Shark Diving Experience Is Closer Than You Think!