diver.net

Re: Re: Great Escape, our view

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Travis C on April 20, 2008 at 18:06:23:

In Reply to: Re: Great Escape, our view posted by Merriam Webster on April 15, 2008 at 21:21:24:

I have been booking trips on the Great Escape for six years now and every year I have added more trips as I find the Great Escape to be a great boat and the crew to be superior to most of the boats in California I have been on. I have been diving liveaboard boats for thirty years and find Tim to do his best to get you were you want to go when it is possible. So many divers do not know what it take to set a boat of this size in the wind and using just one anchor not an easy thing to do. I have been in the wheel house when the water was going over the window before Tim turned around. I don't think alot of people would risk there boat or property to get a group to a dive site not to mention the safety of the passengers. The food on the boat is excellent and they try to meet any special needs requested and I know for a fact he is always looking for something new to serve his passengers. I have six trips booked with the Great Escape this year and I hope this Jeff does not decide to join us as I have had customers like this and they are never happy and always looking for a refund. Perhaps he should buy a boat and be captain of his own vessel, as for me I will continue to dive with Captain Tim and Crew who have become freinds along with business partners. We made Santa Barbara all of the trips we went on in 2007, once we were the only boat there.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to