diver.net

Newest plates available

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on July 21, 2008 at 09:52:37:

I just completed a very limited number of my newest plate design I call the Eric Sedletzky Freedom Micro (hoo haa).

This is the smallest slimmest model I’ve made yet. It is 14 ½” tall and only 8” wide. It weighs in at 2 lbs. 12 oz.
However, so far it is the most versatile plate I’ve made. I’m 6’4” tall and can use the plate fine, and people who are very small can also use the plate. The waist strap runs right under my ribcage and allows plenty of room for my weightbelt without any interference from the rig waiststrap.

This plate features a new tank mounting system that has a recessed area for the cam bands and a rail on the back that allows the tank to be mounted in an infinite combination up or down. The rail automatically centers the tank and holds it very firmly.
Old school back pack divers will like this model because it allows for the tank to be mounted very low if desired.
Modern minimalist divers will also like this model because it is very streamlined and has been designed to be used hand in hand with the new Oxycheq Mach V (18, 30, or 40 lb wings)

The construction of the plate is 10 gauge, 304 stainless steel. The back rail is a piece of 304 SS, 2” box tube cut down to form an open channel and tig welded solidly onto the plate.
The plate has a matte finish.

Cost is $100 each plus shipping and 8% Ca. sales tax for California residents. Cash, personal checks, money orders or cashiers checks only please. Personal checks require clearance by my bank before item is shipped.
Don’t worry, I’m not a crook. Many people on this board know me personally and can vouch for my integrity. And for any reason you don’t like the plate, send it back (undamaged) and I’ll send you your money back (minus original shipping costs), no questions asked.

To order call (707) 318-2577 or (707) 538-1276 or e-mail me at:
Sedletzky at sonic dot net

Thanks everyone. See you in Socal.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the