diver.net

Beach Cities Tent Sale / Dean Garraffa visit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ScubaBob on August 08, 2008 at 10:21:34:

Beach Cities Scuba is having their first tent sale ever at their Dana Point store this weekend. I'm attaching two email's I got from Hosam regarding the sale, as including a visit by Dean Garraffa on Saturday.

-----

Hi Bobby,
As promised I posted the specials for our first tent sale on our web site at www.beachcitiesscuba.com These are not the only specials I have a lot more that are amazingly discounted and are going to be added between now and the start of the sale on Saturday.
Since it's our first tent sale, I'm trying to make sure that I offer the best deals ever. This way people can take it seriously in the future, it's not going to be just another sale. As you may notice I put back the Scuba Show specials as a start. Which is unheard of in February nonetheless August. With that said, here is a taste of what is coming.
Scubapro MK 16/G250 Regulator ($249) Original price $ 562Scubapro MK 17/R390 Regulator ($259) Original price $ 399
Scubapro Dive N' Roll Bag ($149) Original price $264Stahlsac Jamaican Smuggler Roller Bag ($99) Original Price $199 LP Steel 77 tanks $ 159.95LP Steel 85 tanks $ 179.95HP 100 tanks $ 229
AL 80 tanks $129.95
Classes also have 2 FOR 1A DVANCED CLASSRESCUE CLASS
Also we have Free Scubapro Prime computer Console for every Scubapro BC/Air2 and Regulator set.
There will be also other great offers that I'm going to put.
Hosam ElshenawiBeach Cities Scuba Centers

----

Hi Everyone,

Dean Garraffa, the founder of Atomic Aquatics will be attending the Beach Cities Scuba tent sale this weekend at the Dana Point store (34283 Pacific Coast Hwy, Dana Point, CA 92629).

Dean is the inventor of the Scubapro G250, G500, Gorilla fins, Shotgun 2 snorkel and many other Scubapro products. He also is the inventor of the T2 regulator (and the T1 the world's first Titanium regulator), the Subframe mask,the SV1,SV2,Contour snorkels, the SS1 (first removable integrated octo) and so many products that have carried his signature of innovative design and concepts.

Dean will be there on Saturday between 10AM and noon to answer any questions that you guys may have. During these 2 hours we will be raffling some of the Atomic new products.

We hope to see you at the sale which will take place on Saturday and Sunday at the Dana Point Location for some of the sale specials please go to our web site at www.beachcitiesscuba.com

Sale Hours: Sat 10AM : 6PM, Sun 10 AM: 4 PM

Hosam Elshenawi

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to