diver.net

Re: "Great Escape" Diveboat

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shelly Mackun on October 12, 2008 at 15:53:30:

In Reply to: "Great Escape" Diveboat posted by Arthur Hacker on October 01, 2008 at 13:28:34:

I am sorry that you didn't have a good time on the Great Escape. My family has gone on the boat several trips and we always have a great time. My children are treated like they are part of the crew and can't wait for the next trip. They are well traveled children and would take the Great Escape over just about any other vacation. Capt. Tim has always been pleasant and takes us to great dive locations. He tries to keep a good mix of deep and shallow dives for everyone to enjoy. Having a jr. diver, I really appreciate the effort. As for the cook, Rob is amazing. He manages to get out great meals and lots of snacks and always seems to be happy. He makes my family feel welcome and missed between trips. Tom and JT are both excellent hands and divemasters. Tim is lucky to have them both. They are always ready to help if you need it. This last trip we had the pleasure of meeting Anthony. He was an excellent deck hand and my always helpful and polite. He did love fishing and my son had a great time fishing with him when he wasn't on duty. We appreciate the more than qualified crew. It is not often that you are on a dive boat with three qualified captins and two qualified divemasters let alone the divemasters that the charter master brings on. My entire family loves this boat and crew. We feel safe on this boat and plan many more trips. I hope that anyone who reads your entry will not stop them from trying out the Great Escape. It really is a Great Escape!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to