|Re: Re: Re: Too small|
Posted by Max Bottomtime on November 14, 2008 at 11:16:19:|
In Reply to: Re: Re: Too small posted by Elaine on November 14, 2008 at 10:20:02:
"Hum....I've never thought out the details - I've always liked Ross O's boat. Here is a list of minimum features. I don't know how big a boat would have to be to have all of these things. Divers don't need fancy - they just need good usable space."
1. Space for 5 on the dive deck.
2. Accommodates 14 tanks minimum
3. Private area big enough to change clothes, use the potty - whatever kind of potty.
4. Fridge for sandwiches and sodas
6. Deck big enough that 4 people can get in and out of their gear.
7. Stable so everybody doesn't fall over getting in and out of their gear.
9. Place for a camera bucket and fresh water rinse.
After much research, I believe the C-Dory Tomcat is the perfect dive boat in the 25' range. Check out this video for more.
|Optional Link URL:|
|Optional Link Title:|
|Optional Image URL:|
|Post Background Color:||White Black|
|Post Area Page Width:||Normal Full|
|You must type in the
scrambled text key to
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.