diver.net

I'm doing another North Coast Party in '09

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on November 14, 2008 at 22:13:57:

The North Coast Divers and I are planning to start doing the Annual North Coast Party, as a team effort, after a two year layoff. I decided to do it again since I will be getting help now.

The dates we have picked out are july 30th thru August 2nd 2009.
August 1st is a Saturday and the return of abalone season. The tides are very favorable for that weekend so that was the best choice. Right now we decided on Albion River Campground for the spot. I'm still waiting to hear back from them to make sure it's a go.
Albion is a great place. They have good flat campsites and the restrooms are clean with flush toilets and showers.
There is a fish cleaning station, a boat ramp, docks to tie up to and park your boat overnight, They have a great sandy beach right there for the kids to run and play on. Kayak launching is easy right off the beach. There's good ab diving right out of Albion Cove. Thet rent kayaks and they also rent camp trailers. They have a restaurant onsite that serves up great breakfasts and they also provide free Wi Fi.

I'll post a full bulletin when we get more information and the details figured out. This at least will get you started thinking about it.

I've gotten a few of you up here in the past and I'd like to get more of you to come up this time and check it out.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to