diver.net

Holiday Diving and More!!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ray Lightbourne on December 08, 2008 at 10:28:18:

I had the opportunity to do 6 of the many wreck of the Florida Coast, it was AWESOME!! I did the Capt. Dan, a 110ft deep wreck dive full of life and encrusted in coral, so is all the other wreck dives, easily becoming my favourite spot to dive, you talking about variety, double wrecks, high animal interactions, stingrays, eels and great penetrations. I was also given a chance to dive in the Bahamas, Freeport to be exact. It didn't disappoint, got a really good close-up of some sharks on the shark feeding dive, an UNREAL experience, the staff was great and knowledgeable, the reef were really nice, with big swim through and formations. If you've never dive in these areas, you are missing out of some of the most spectacular diving you can get on this side of the hemisphere. Oh did I mention I did it with AquaSportsInc. Great company, you can contact them if you like, www.aquasportsinc.com . Well to all, have a great and merry Christmas season and may all your diving be great and fun for you.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to