diver.net

Photos of Singapore's Changi airport

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on March 25, 2009 at 17:32:43:

In Reply to: Re: Ambassador Transit Hotel in Singapore Airport? posted by dawhale on March 23, 2009 at 04:09:39:

When we did a review and HD video production for Mimpi Indah Resort on Bangka Island, we did a 6 hour stopover at Singapore's Changi airport.

What I did was I put my clothes and toiletries stuff in my carryon, so I had a change of clothes and stuff I needed. The transit hotel rooms are quite small, with the showers dorm style, but when you want a shower and take a nap, who cares! When I am unconcious, I can't tell what size teh room is.

The place is REALLY clean, but then so is the city, because they whip graffiti vandals till they bleed and scar. I wonder why they have so little graffiti vandalism......hmmmm

The Changi airport is probably the nicest airport I have ever been through. Narita in Japan is nice too, but too large and too easy to get disoriented, but with what seems liek over 50 restaurants, what do you expect?!

We have photos of Changi airport interior in the Mimpi Indah Bangka Island review at the below link.

You're going to have a blast where you're going!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to