diver.net

Want to Rent Tank & Regulator

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Barry Shea on May 01, 2009 at 22:25:56:

Hello, Divers:

I'm trying to get my friend's daughter away from the TV and outside and more active, and want to introduce her to the wonderful world of scuba diving, but in her pool.

I sold all my scuba gear when I left Miami and moved here seven years ago (cold Pacific water and Great Whites don't appeal to me), so I'm looking for someone who has a tank and regulator that they would rent for a day. I live in Culver City, and she lives in Sherman Oaks, so someone in those areas would be ideal, as I can pick up and return the equipment personally.

I did some initial research on renting from the local dive shop (EcoDive), but even though I'm NAUI certified and have been diving for 30 years (as well as a certified Water Safety Instructor & Lifeguard), it seems from their web site that they'll want the date of my last dive, and I don't know if seven years ago will satisfy them.

If you would be willing do this, or point me to someone who can, I would be very grateful, and you'd help give a kid a nice thrill.

~Barry~

bashea@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to