diver.net

Re: I love clearly stating facts and truth in advertising

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Analyst on June 23, 2009 at 14:46:20:

In Reply to: I love clearly stating facts and truth in advertising posted by Wet One on June 22, 2009 at 20:39:59:

For some very strange reason I like your distaff tort here. I am also glad to see someone else bring up other shops in this extremely topical exchange.

There are some interesting points of view here. There are many fan boys speaking up here as expected. Perhaps I am now having some regrets about the upcoming trip we recently scheduled with one shop. Maybe it's time to write him off already and focus on shop trips with less cost providing the same or better experience. Perhaps I should now also persuade my friends in the future not to use this particular shop for their trips. Someone convince me otherwise.

I loved this one particular quip here. "We're mellow, not power-nazis and let certified divers do their own thing as long as they have a buddy." Since my friends and I dive solo, I guess we can't go. That's too bad because unlike most diver we actually tip the crews and the dive masters. No worries though, with those prices you should be running full almost all the time. Is that right?

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to