diver.net

Divers needed - Conception - August 6,7,&8

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich Leland on July 12, 2009 at 10:35:25:

For the past 20 years, my buddy and I have been sponsoring a 3 day liveaboard trip to the Channel Islands the first week of August. Usually we have no problem filling our trip with our usual group of friends and folks we've met in past years, but the economy seems to have had an effect on everyone. This year we're having a hard time filling all of the berths.

We're looking for easygoing divers, with some experience, who would like to join us this year. Our group tends to be early 30's to late 50's and very experienced though not gorilla divers. The goal is to have fun, shoot fish, take pics, gather some scallops, and enjoy the ocean for a couple of days. If that sounds good to you, let me know.

We have chartered Truth Aquatic's Conception for August 6,7,&8. Cost is $450 per diver and includes air fills and food. If you know anything about diving the Channel Islands, you'll know that Truth Aquatics is the finest diving operation in Southern California and the Conception is a very nice vessel.

If you're interested, call Rich at 925-766-4777 for more info.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to