diver.net

ANSMANN Powerline 6 Battery Chargers

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dawhale on February 21, 2010 at 07:42:00:

Wanted to give the local photo divers first shot at this before it goes to the hounds on ebay. I have two Powerline chargers with two each power cords. One for the US 110 Volt and one we used to use in Indonesia 220 Volt two prong. I am sure it works in other such counties but not sure which. I can supply pictures of the chargers if interested. Just drop the "no spam" from my email address. $50 each shipped.

Ansmann Powerline 6 Battery Charger for up to 6 AA or AAA NiMh or NiCads

The Ansmann Powerline 6 charger accepts up to 6 AA or AAA NiMh or NiCad cells for those who need to charge more then 4 cells rapidly. Like the Powerline 4 Traveler it operates on any voltage from 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz and it also auto switches to the current it is being used on. Unlike the Traveler it is a desktop unit and uses a standard shaver cord. While supplied in the US with the US plug other plug adapters from electronic stores can be used to convert the cord for operation in other countries. Or users can simply pick up the proper shaver cord wherever they are traveling.

The Powerline 6 has the same features as the Powerline 4 Traveler and has a 200 mA charging current for AAA cells and 450 mA for AA cells. Maximum charge time for 1800 mAh AA cells is 5 hours for a fully discharged cell.

• For 1 to 6 AAA or AA batteries, NICD or NIMH. Each charging circuit is independent and individually monitored for charge status.
• Automatic switch-over from fast charging to trickle charge. Batteries can remain in the charger to be kept topped off ready-for-use.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to