diver.net

Re: Memories of Susan Grant

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert-Susan's brother on September 24, 2010 at 17:47:16:

In Reply to: Memories of Susan Grant posted by Max Bottomtime on September 20, 2010 at 15:17:43:

I would like to thank you all for posting the great memories of my sister. Scuba was her one great joy in her life. It was more than a hobby to her. It was her release from the grind of work life. She took her medical professionalism to her scuba classes and it showed. There are many more safe scuba divers out there because of her. If that is one thing she could be proud of it would be that.
We plan on spreading her ashes out at sea. A date hasnt been set yet.I will post when dates are set. We are waiting for a SunDiver boat to be freed up.

I really hate to write the following but my parents have asked me too. As we are not a well off family. Susan did have some debts and we are forced to sell off her scuba gear collection. Which comprise of a scooter, many many tanks, suits,fins,goggles, bags, lights,etc. Frankly, I have no idea how to sell some of her more technical gear. She also has a full collection of PADI and SSI dive instructer workbooks and textbooks. If anyone is interested in them please email me at robertgrant012000@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.