diver.net

Re: Little vis. Little surge. Lotsa life!.

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by FrankPro1 on November 13, 2010 at 20:01:00:

In Reply to: Little vis. Little surge. Lotsa life!. posted by Max Bottomtime on November 13, 2010 at 17:20:34:

Awesome Flabellina trilineata and fish eating Anemone shots!

Where to start? What an unbelievable reef! After a month of sickness, poor conditions and busy schedules, Charlie and I were finally able to dive with Phil and Merry. Conditions weren't the best, but it doesn't matter when your exploring a pristine reef packed with critters. So much invertebrate life can be found on WPR. Every nook and cranny has something to photograph. As I did a giant stride off the No Pressure I realized I hadn't put batteries in my strobe, so no still photography for me on this dive. I decided to shoot some video and just take the sights in for once. I have dove almost all the inshore dive spots on the peninsula and let me tell you that WPR outclasses them all. Phil and Merry's diving and boating expertise is something to aspire towards. Thank you both for the opportunity to share in your explorations of our underwater world

Here is a short vid of what footage I could salvage:

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.