diver.net

Happy 2011 from Sundiver!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on December 30, 2010 at 14:12:56:

Hi Divers,

2010, the year without a Summer, is almost behind us! Whew! Despite some interesting end of year weather, we’ve gotten in some great trips and look to bring you lots more in 2011! Kudos to you hardy California divers!

Thanks to all of you for filling up our last boat of 2010 tomorrow 12/31. I think we will actually get to the Island! I do, however, have a few spots left on our first trip of 2011 this Sunday, 1/2/11 on Express, your speedy and economical dive option! We are also set to go this coming Wednesday, 1/5/11, Friday, 1/7/11, and Sunday 1/9/11. Also, Saturday 1/8/11 is an Advanced trip headed to Blue Caverns with LA Dive & Ride. This charter may have spots left too. Contact LA Dive & Ride via email - ladiveandride@gmail.com - for pricing and availability.

Also, we are thrilled to see more and more of you getting together to design custom and/or private trips on Express. If you have a group of, heck, anywhere from half a dozen to 22 friends, and you have an idea for a dive trip, give me a call! Between Ray's local knowledge and all our boats, from private six pack day or overnight trips to multi-day liveaboards, we can definitely design and provide the trip you'd like to dive!

See you under,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
800-555-9446

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full