diver.net

Re: diving catalina end of Jan

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on January 10, 2011 at 14:56:18:

In Reply to: diving catalina end of Jan posted by LisaK on January 10, 2011 at 10:44:33:

Hi Lisa,

We have lots of great shops here is SoCal. You should probably choose one for gear rental based on its proximity/convenience to where you are staying for ease of gear return. Shop charters are a little scarce this time of year, but we run open boats Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday whenever we have enough divers to go (and Mother Nature is in a good mood ;). You can view our website and/or call me directly for specific dates and additional questions. I'm always happy to take the time to help out of state divers. :)

We run a very economical 7am-3:30pm 3 tank all inclusive trip for $95 on our Sundiver Express to Catalina's front side, where we have dozens of dive sites. We have no trouble tailoring our trips to take care of new divers while still providing interesting opportunities for those more experienced.

California conditions are highly variable this time of year. This last weekend was stellar and January is often sunny and warm to boot. You could have water skied the 50 ocean miles between Long Beach and San Clemente Island Saturday it was soooo flat and calm the entire day! Our water temp is dependably 56 degree right now with almost no thermoclines.

Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Cheers,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
sundiver.net
800-555-9446

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black