2011 sport fishing license, You can buy on line and paper a wall

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy S on January 27, 2011 at 22:43:57:

In Reply to: new fishing licenses posted by Chris on January 27, 2011 at 13:11:59:

You can buy the whole thing on line and you get an immediate receipt that is good until the full thing comes in the mail. It is a long long line of 3" wide blue paper - the lobster part itself is more than a foot long. The printing is reported to fade in sunlight - keep out of direct sun. My daughters' life time licenses are about 4 feet long with sturgeon cards/tags, salmon cards etc. If nothing else, you can paper your wall with them.

Follow Ups:
  • Sun/Heat Frazzled 10:09:23 01/28/11 (0)

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: