diver.net

Sundiver Early February 2011!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on February 10, 2011 at 09:05:22:

Hi Divers,

OMG! is it beautiful on the water today! These light offshore winds make for warm flaaaat conditions so come enjoy "Winter" diving in California...lol

My Friday boat this week could use a few more divers and the weekend is all full or charters but we are already looking toward next week. Come dive Wednesday or Friday and help us entertain some Wisconsin divers escaping the white stuff for a week. I still have some spots Saturday the 19th as well. These are our economical and faaaast Express trips for 3 tanks at only $95 that get you back before traffic! Give me a call or drop me an email to reserve a spot. :)

On the fun Sundiver news side, our Captain Michael Del Grande is getting closer and closer to running his first trip and Cody has FINALLY signed up for his captain's course. We are delighted and pleased to have these enthusiastic and skilled young men filling out our ranks. As for me, I'm already up for the 5 year renewal of my license. Its been fun and an honor getting to take you all diving for the better part of a decade!

See you under,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
800-555-9446
captain-kyaa@sundiver.net

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black