diver.net

Dive Wild Spring 2011 with Sundiver!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on March 24, 2011 at 08:44:12:

Hi Divers,

Wow! Our weather has been wild and unpredictable this year! We hardly know what we are going to get from day to day but we went out yesterday in a so so forecast and got treated to the most fabulous day! Mom Nature granted us flaaaat crossings morning and afternoon, blue skies most of the day and the BLUUUEST water we've seen in months...lol (Pics on Facebook) Nothing to putting divers on a little wreck like Starlight when you can see the whole shape on the bottom from the wheelhouse! What can we say? You get to more great diving more often with Sundiver!

We have lots more diving opportunities for you winding up March and going into April 2011. I still have spots on our open boat this Saturday, March 26th. I am happy to run a boat Sunday too but I have the feeling a lot of you are planning on attenting Diver Day at the Long Beach Aquarium (Jules and Tyler will be there and say hi to our new friends at Deep Blue!).

Next Wednesday March 30th and the Wednesday after that April 6th we have some out of state and out of country divers to take care of so come meet our visitors and promote Californian diving!

Our Friday April 1st boat already has enough to run and the Lagune Sea Dwellers Club could use some help filling out their Express trip on April 2nd. And no foolin' but thanks to fuel costs, beginning in April, Express trips have to go to $100 per diver, still all inclusive. Sorry folks. :( Any trips for the year booked before April will still be $95. Another great Express boat is planned for Sunday April 3rd too.

Also (wink, wink), look for some exciting Sundiver announcements in early May!

And remember, sign up for Chamber Day 2011 if you can or at least dive the Flying Dutchman!

See you under,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
800-555-9446

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full