diver.net

Mark Tulin- Ken, this one is for you

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 13, 2011 at 21:15:45:

I'm encouraged by what I'm seeing in the Challenge arena, but I'm not fully done just yet. To all of you that have donated to date, thank you.. To those of you who are still on the fence, and perhaps more importantly, to those of you in a position of influence, ie; a company that will match a donation; someone who is afraid of Obama's tax plan ;-);some yet to be identified entrepenuer; some dive club that wants to engage their members, etc.

I want to make to make sure we honor Mark in a manner consistent with my respect and friendship with him.

So here it is:

Any person, group, business, dive club, etc that is willing to put up a $10,000 donation in Mark's name I will agree to match it in addition to my previous donation. Just so there is no confusion this is totally outside the scope of my prior $10K commitment. This is all about raising additional revenue in Mark's name. This will be an additional matching challenge for the express purpose of honoring a dear friend, a good guy, an asset to the dive community and someone we will all miss.

Mark, my friend, I miss you and hope you will be watching down on Chamber day because you will ALWAYS be a huge part of our dive community.

RIP

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.