diver.net

Thanks to All for Scuba Show 2011 and the Sundiver Raffle Winners!

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on June 13, 2011 at 19:47:58:

Hi Divers,

Thanks to everyone for all the attention and support you showered on us during the Scuba Show this year! It was our first time and thanks to you all, well worth the effort!

Its taken me a couple of days to enter the hundreds of emails you all added to our internal list for trip notifications, but I've finally managed.We had so many names, we decided we needed more than one winner, so we picked one for Saturday, one for Sunday and a business card winner (because business cards do feel different ;). Our raffle winners are:

Saturday - Andrew Dagley
Sunday - Chuck Dickson
B Card - Blue Coral - David Cannan/Sheila

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by our booth!

See you under!
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
sundiver.net
800-555-9446

ps. We could use some more divers on our Wednesday open boat this week, June 15th and Private Scuba has an interesting night/day trip departing this Friday June 17th at 7pm for one night dive and sleepover at Catalina followed by three day dives on Saturday June 18th with Farnsworth Banks as our intended destination. If interested in our Wednesday trip, drop me a line. For details and availability on the night/day trip, please contact Private Scuba directly via email at:

becky@privatescuba.com or phone: (949) 307-1550

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.