diver.net

End of June thru 4th of July 2011 Trips & Specials!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on June 20, 2011 at 08:48:20:

Hi Divers,

Wow! What a weekend! Gorgeous conditions everywhere from the Rigs to front side night diving to Farnsworth Banks! We topped the weekend off yesterday afternoon with 6 newly certified divers who got treated to smooth crossings to and from Long Beach, a perfect, SUNNY Catalina afternoon, blue 65 degree water, and they even got to see a 25lb halibut and Bat Rays everywhere! Congrats Divers!

We are closing out June with lots of trips for you as well! Our Wednesday Express boat this week, June 22nd is a solid go. The Forecast is dynamite and don't worry about the "June Gloom". We've had beautiful days at Catalina and lots of sun breaks too. Express will also run This Friday June 24th. She is fully booked the rest of the weekend but is open boats again next Weds, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon, July 1st thru 3rd. All Express trips are only $100 all inclusive ☺ I also have a couple of open boat spots left on Sundiver on July 2nd, $125 all inclusive, if you'd like a full day on the water with Sundiver amenities.

For the 4th, we are running both our big boats and bringing you the diving & dining variety you only find with Sundiver! For those of you more experienced divers, Captain Ray is going to run a 2 tank morning trip focused on local wrecks. I know a few of the sites he has in mind and wish I could be on this boat...lol For this limited load trip, let's do an $85 4th of July Special that will get you back to the dock waaaay early enough to still do BBQ and 4th celebrations with the family :)

Sundiver is planning a more elaborate day. I'm thinking we'll head up West to get out of the 4th boat crowds in and around populated Catalina and go do some crazy good diving (OMG was Eagle's Nest gorgeous last Saturday!). We'll do 3 dives and then head back to Long Beach for the traditional annual fireworks display near the Queen Mary. This trip will include a full Sundiver breakfast, lunch, lots of snacks, beverages, and a 4th worthy dinner (Haven't settled on a menu yet but we had a very cool gourmet Chef on Express yesterday and I think I'll consult with him ;) I have also confirmed that the City of Long Beach is hosting fireworks this year and even putting some OooMph into the Show! $150 all inclusive. It’s a long, fun day for us and you can shower and nap between diving and fireworks!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to