diver.net

Dive Ops though the end of July 2011 with Sundiver!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on July 07, 2011 at 07:01:34:

Hi Divers,

I’ve been saying since January I thought we were headed for a warm water Summer and here it comes! 71 degrees and 12+ Giant Blacks at Goat/Twin Rocks yesterday right along with 60+ foot vis! Last weekend we were pushing each other off the boat for fun…lol We’ve also been seeing Yellowtail swim under the boats while we are dropping anchor, schools of fat barracuda, nudis everywhere and lots and lots of flying fish! The cetaceans are starting to show too with large pods of Rissos, Gray whales and dolphins in abundance!

Lots of Jr. Lifeguard trips for us these next couple of weeks but we’ll still work to get you in the ever-bluer water. Express is going out tomorrow, Friday July 8th on an open boat basis and then she’s mostly charters for the weekend. She’ll be back as an open boat next Friday, July 15th and I have just a few spots left on our half Saturday July 16th on the West End boat we are sharing with LA Dive and Ride. Express will have lots more open boats towards the end of the month, with 2 tanks on July 23, 24, 30 and 31, with 3 tankers on July 27 and 29. Who knows how warm the water will be by then…lolol And Express trips are always only $100 all inclusive!

Deep Blue of Belmont also just chartered Sundiver for next Saturday, July 16th. If you are interested in a big boat full day charter, give them a call at 562-434-1604 ☺

That’s pretty much it for us until August. Keep Diving!

See you under,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
sundiver.net
800-555-9446

ps. Next time you ride with us, be sure to ask for a quick tour of our Sundiver Save-a-Dive micro-retail office & Gallery!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to