diver.net

Anyone with experience with a TillyTec light?

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff on August 11, 2011 at 08:17:04:

Hello,

I was on vacation in Miami visiting a friend. We were diving to the wreck Tortuga to explore it. While we were inside the Tortuga, don’t ask me were exactly it was, there was around 100 ft or so away from us a light going on. If it has been just a light we wouldn’t be so shocked. But this light was so extremely bright that we almost freaked out. We have never seen such a light before. As the light came close to us we saw what was behind it. A regular diver like us. lol
We were trying to communicate to him and he showed us the brand what was labeled on the light and he fingered us the model. We “fingered ask” him if we can meet after diving outside, but sadly he never showed up.
Later that day we came up with what went through our minds when we saw this blaze. From Out-of-Space aliens to the ship is alive we had everything. We laughed a lot after that.

Long story short:
My friend and I would like to buy this light, but we would like to find some more opinions about this brand, since they are new here in the States. What we found out so far is that they are one of the top manufacturers in Europe for dive lights. We called a few stores and asked them if they carry those lights but it seems that you can only order it online.
May someone has already made some experience with their lights and would share it?

Thank you

Link to the light:

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to