diver.net

And 2011 Labors On! – Sundiver Updates :)

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on August 23, 2011 at 19:53:21:

Hi Divers,

Labor Day is almost here. Hard to believe - Summer is flying by…lol However, conditions remain greeeeaat and I think we see more and different animals every trip.

So to round out August, Express is FULL tomorrow, 8/24 and Saturday 8/27, but we still have some openings on this Friday’s 3 tank open boat, and lot’s more next Wednesday 8/31 (Mel Pasley would be happy if you sign up for that one ;).

Starting next Friday, 9/2, we roll right into Labor Day weekend with specials in honor of the holiday and all your labors! Friday’s 3 tank open boat will run at 2010’s price of $95 all-inclusive! Saturday, 9/3, Express is headed to Farnsworth Banks with LA Dive and Ride, This is a 3 tank trip and if conditions are right, maybe we can hit some of those incredible backside spots Ray put me on a week ago as well as a pinnacle or two! Express will also run a 2 tank Sunday morning to Catalina for $75 all-inclusive as well.

Sundiver will do her part to celebrate Labor Day on Labor Day itself. Monday, 9/5, Sundiver will run an all-inclusive 3 tank full day trip with all those Sundiver amenities (and who knows what extra goodies ;) for $100 all-inclusive. This trip is already about 1/4 full, so give me a call if you’d like to get away from all your labors with a lovely day on and in the water.

Cheers,
Captain Kyaa
Sundiver International
sundiver.net
800-555-9446

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black