diver.net

Re: Anyone want to dive at Vetrans Park?

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich on November 05, 2011 at 10:17:02:

In Reply to: Anyone want to dive at Vetrans Park? posted by Mike on November 04, 2011 at 15:13:57:

Hi Mike. I met 90% of my 200+ local buddies on www.divebuddy.com. It's a great resource. Also shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to be added to my master e-mail list. I organize some local shore dives from Malibu down to Laguna, mostly in the Palos Verdes aread. We have smaller offshoot groups who do night bug hunting, macro photography only dives, and even a group of 6 doing kayak diving now. If there was a specific day you wanted to shore dive and needed a buddy I could send out a blanket e-mail and almost always match you up. I also book private charters every couple months for this e-mail group at a reduced cost, but they sell out really fast. If your schedule is flexible during the week I personally am always looking for buddies for an early morning dive before work when the conditions are stellar. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know. The other advice of showing up to Old Marineland Sunday mornings is a good one. It's how I started off.

Rich
richard4ster@gmail.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to