Re: Din to Yoke Inserts/Steel Tanks

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike on August 06, 2012 at 19:42:48:

In Reply to: Din to Yoke Inserts/Steel Tanks posted by B. Xavier on August 01, 2012 at 05:32:02:

The way I understand it they have "low pressure" DIN valves that double as yoke valves (with inserts) and are labeled as 200 bar. The 230 bar valves are DIN only with much deeper threads. I've been looking for inserts myself to use with 230 bar DIN valves on 3000 psi tanks but have never found any.

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: