diver.net

Sundiver November trips and DVSP Benefit boat Nov 11th

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Divemaster Jules on October 30, 2012 at 12:08:59:

Hiya Divers

Wow what a beautiful weekend we just had !!!! 72 on the surface and 68 degrees at depth with gorgeous viz back side of Catalina at the weekend OMG!!! Wish i had strapped on doubles for longer dives lol

This Friday 2nd is a go on our express boat for a 3 tank day and have fun with LA Dive and Ride LA Dive and Ride - Scuba Diving Lessons | Scuba Certification | Los Angeles on Sat 3rd a.m boat, call them for details ( advanced divers only cus we're going to Blue Caverns I have a little wiggle room on Sat p.m boat too

Sunday 4th is a 2 tank dive with Eco dive center Los Angeles Scuba Dive Shop | Eco Dive Center on express and Sundiver has a private charter.

Fri 9th and Sat Nov 10th are our regular 3 tank open boats on express and Sunday Nov 11th is our D.V.S.P benefit boat . Ok so now is the time for all of us to break out our Patiotic Dive Gear and support our local Veterans , its our turn to give something back to our Brave Veterans who helped make this country strong ;

Both boats are going out this Veterans Day and ALL ticket fees will be donated directly to The Disabled Veterans Scuba project Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project

Express is $110 for a 3 tank dive and big girl Sundiver is $125 for a 3 tank day with all the usual amenities incl . Come and dive and ALSO support our local Veterans .

Nov 17th and 18th and Thanksgiving weekend of 24th and 25th are 3 tank dives on express and OADC has half of Sundiver on the 17th call me for spots , for a relaxing day of diving before Thanksgiving or after to work off all that Yummy Turkey ! Gobble Gobble

Call me for spots or info
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446

Sundiver....Living the Dream
Dive Boat Sundiver

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black