Peace trip to San Miguel with CIDA-just had 2 cancellations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kollwitz on April 22, 2013 at 07:27:40:

Who wants to go to San Miguel this coming Saturday (April 27th)? This is why getting on a waiting list is always a good idea. Trip was full 2 months ago but in the last month I have had 6 cancellations and I now have run out of people on the waiting list. 2 spots are available.

Trip is on the Peace, cost is $165.00, leave at midnight on Friday evening, 4 dives, meals, air and back about 6:00 on Saturday evening. Contact Ken at 805 469-7288 if you would like to go

Weather is looking good and San Miguel is sure to please everyone-Lets go diving!

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: