diver.net

Re: Re: Server Crash on January 4

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jim on August 23, 2015 at 15:46:27:

In Reply to: Re: Server Crash on January 4 posted by Jim on August 23, 2015 at 15:14:57:

Cozumel August 2015
Despite our many, many dive trips to Cozumel, we always seem to find something new. This trip did not disappoint: elkhorn crab, pipehorse sex, new nudibranch, dwarf seahorse…and more.

I'm often asked where Cozumel is located. The largest island in Mexico, Cozumel lies east of the Yucatan Peninsula, near the resort town of Cancun.

From Los Angeles, you can fly direct to Cancun and then take the ferry across to Cozumel; or fly through Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, or Mexico City. Our usual route is via United Airlines from LAX to Houston International and then on to Cozumel. We first visited the island twenty-five years ago and, with rare exception, we have returned each year sometimes more than once a year and recently for two or more weeks each time. Retirement is wonderful. I figure we've spent more than a year of days on the island.

Why, you ask. To SCUBA dive in warm, clear water - home of many colorful and wonderful creatures. There are better dive destinations in the world, but none as convenient, affordable, and safe as Cozumel. We are what some people describe as "been there, done that" divers. Despite having traveled to many wonderful places over the years, we always try to make time to return to Cozumel.

Twenty-five years ago, we chose the Galapago Inn (now Scuba Club Cozumel) from an advertisement in Skin Diver magazine. Our experience was so wonderful we keep coming back and back and back, again. Sofia always greets us with, "Welcome home." Those words are etched in my heart.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to