diver.net

A surveyor without a picture-- That's convincing!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on October 25, 2018 at 06:41:13:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When was the last time you were actually there? posted by 2nd Captain on October 24, 2018 at 22:15:28:

I contacted one of the highest level officials in the CDFW and asked him to have a contact on island verify my claim that the kelp was gone. He told me that his contact did not see any kelp along the back side of the island.. Somehow you two "kelp Surveyors" can't produce a single piece of evidence to back up what you claim. Why on earth would you two embarrass yourselves so unnecessarily? I told the official  what was happening TWO WEEKS before it finally happened. Let me make another prediction; the next time you cubcouts venture out there you will NOT see any kelp! This time BRING A CAMERA on your SURVEY vessel, ya think???  But alas, if you go there, it's a sure bet we'll never hear from you two again.. One more thing, if you or anyone you know ever sees me at the island, DO NOT approach my vessel without first announcing yourself. If i am ever threatened, i unequivocally guarantee there will be lots of paperwork to follow!  The only reason for this caution is because of your unprofessional conduct lack of honesty in this open forum...The kelp is gone whether you kids believe it or not!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to