diver.net

I was there, where were YOU??..

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on March 14, 2020 at 14:58:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Kelp at San San Nicolas Island. (hailing Captain Carl Mayhugh) posted by Halibug on March 14, 2020 at 10:56:53:

I get a real kick out of you wannabes! Here, you portend to bring your vast experience of San Nicolas island, but your vast experience ends with you shaking the sand out of your thongs on some populated beach.. and still you portend to have something to contribute to this thread? Why don't you share something definitive from your actual EXPERIENCE? But you can't!! Just like the good Capt, you will not be able to give this forum ANY example of existing kelp canopy! Watch this page!! You will see ZERO evidence of kelp from his last last October survey! Have the good Capt prove me wrong, cubscout!! After he mentioned my mother in his post (she passed at 35, i was 5) he declared exactly who he is from a moral standpoint.. I OFFER him this opportunity to utterly humiliate me with his October observation! But he won't because he knows there is no kelp at the island! Halibug, why don't you two team up on me and drive this tin-foil hat into humiliation?? Your temperament is there, you just DON'T HAVE THE FACTS! The capt was there in Oct--HE WILL NOT SHOW THE RESULTS OF HIS SURVEY!!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to