diver.net

Need Help With Giant Sea Bass (Black Bass) Research

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elizabeth Burns on June 07, 2020 at 13:54:38:

Hi!

My name is Elizabeth Burns, I am a Master's student at Cal State Northridge. For my Master's Thesis, I am researching the courtship and sound produced by Giant Sea Bass (Black Sea Bass) during their reproduction. Due to COVID-19 my research has taken a huge hit. I am low on funding, information and I'm reaching out to ask for help from the diving community. If you have any time I would love for you to check out my fundraising page for my research. It is a platform provided by my university called CSUN Funder and it has all the information about my project and presentations I have given in the past. Any monetary contribution would be appreciated &/or even sharing the fundraising page would be a huge help. Also! If you have had a Giant boom at you or seen any courtship behaviors of Giants I would love to hear about it. I welcome all information on Giant behaviors. If you have questions or comments please feel free to comment or email me: elizabeth.burns.467@my.csun.edu | link for funding page https://csunfunder.csun.edu/project/19955
I thank you for your time, stay healthy, and I hope we can all start diving again. (I haven't been able to yet).

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to