Re: Great Winter Diving Read/motion sickness

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ptf on February 22, 2005 at 12:13:54:

In Reply to: Re: Great Winter Diving Read/motion sickness posted by Dave on February 22, 2005 at 08:15:09:

Ok So I was laughing out loud as I read the first notice. I used to get the hurls back in the early '90's but I guess I have gotten somewhat acclimated to the local sea conditions.

I must pull the plug on the sailplane though. I used to love roller coaters and all the thrills but now I stay away from them. Screws up my equilibrium something fierce. Maybe it was the 10 concusions I had back in my youth, never quite knocked me out cold but did put a crimp on things. One year the goverment flew my dad and the family from Denver to Boise and then to some bad assed dam in Washington (grand coulee) on a little twin urbpo prop - probably a queen air. I thought the wings were going to get ripped off. Mom said I was looked a little green at the end of the flight. All I rememebr was thinking "I know 747 wings are supposed to flex about 6 to 10 feet I don't think this plane is supposed ot do that"

I didn't think that a sail plane could put a pit in your stomach like a Pitts could?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]