Re: No kidding!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by macmark on February 23, 2005 at 14:25:42:

In Reply to: Re: No kidding!! posted by Richard on February 21, 2005 at 15:38:41:

Richard,
I was one the people who got off the boat. As for the people in my group, one has been diving over 20 years with hundreds of dives under her belt, another grew up on a boat. I'm a rookie, but I didn't get sick! We didn't ask for our money back, because you take that risk when you book a dive, and we all support small business making a profit. We did ask the boat company if they wanted to do anything towards living up to their claim on their website that they treat customers like family, to which they replied they were very sorry we got sick. Ironically enough, two other compaies we emailed to ask if they had canceled thier trips on that Saturday thought we were booked on thier trips and offered us our money back! All in all, the trip over to Catalina was beyond miserable, we didn't like the boat, and my wife and freinds were very sick. A ride back on the large and smooth Catalina Express seemed like a wonderful idea on that day under those conditions. I don't think safety was a factor in our decision to abandon ship and sully our good names forever. MG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]