the subject remains the same

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by northcoast diver on March 01, 2005 at 12:27:47:

In Reply to: Once again, he doesn't answer the questions, he changes the subject posted by Chuck Tribolet on February 28, 2005 at 20:43:26:

The subject is that you like to argue, on and on.

Even though I already explained to you that you have several choices for setting a reserve, and once you have done so, then the next choice is to select the appropriate tank size.

Also even though I showed you that with a representative deco program, it is clear that you never acquire any deco obligation with air to 65 feet or less, and with EAN35 to 100 ft or less.

And also even though deco programs do not have safety stops built into them, but your own ignorance of decompression diving shades this from your view.

And therefore I still worry that your argumentative nature and your lack of divemaster or instructor training makes you a bad choice for giving other scuba divers any advice at all.

And I wonder how this combination of argumentativeness and ignorance is going to affect your relationships in your life. I quit going to your dive club because your attitude stinks. No one had to kick me out of your dive club. I never came back. There are many others who have done the same.

I have to wonder what your pretty mousie girlfriend thinks about your behavoir as well. I hope she is more amenable to it than I am, for your own sake. If you somehow miraculously wise up, you would be a lot happier, and then maybe you would even stop being a grumpy old man. Maybe not, though.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]