Start of an Intrusion

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Walt on March 18, 2005 at 08:59:15:

In Reply to: Re: This is one good dumb idea! posted by realitycheck on March 17, 2005 at 23:39:36:

Little distinction between "MAY" and "WILL" - the DFG Warden would be the on-the-spot judge and I highly doubt if they would honor that discretion when the possibility of handing out 30 or more tickets is in their grasp. I don't want the hassle in court of having to deal with even the possibility of getting a citation for being on a boat with someone who could have violated a game reg that I have no idea existed. The reg should explicitly EXCLUDE anyone on the boat who does not have a current license or who has not listed themselves as a hunter - that would make a little more sense as I recognize most hunters honor game laws. But there's always the guy or gal who has a short or who shot something they shouldn't have. Why make everyone a target?

We must always be vigilent in protecting our liberties and freedom - don't let little things like this sneak in...it opens the doorway for too many other encroachments into our liberty.

Plus, I don't wear panties, so there is nothing to knot up. I like the motto "Don't tread on me"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]