Re: I'm sorry, I forgot how to dive.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Instructor 710 on March 23, 2005 at 16:15:26:

In Reply to: I'm sorry, I forgot how to dive. posted by seahunt on March 23, 2005 at 15:37:30:

"Stupid is as stupid does". Arguing with them is stupid. Don't do it. Get over whatever happened and move on. I swear if it wern't for you continuing with the rant the rest of us wouldn't be subject to wasting our time selectively skimming past it. I for one would feel safer posting with my real handle once again if this DIR slamming would ever be dropped.

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it." Like someone pointed out, are you going to make the same mistakes yet again? Didn't you learn anything from the last time? They are stupid right. They were stupid then right?

"Actually I think it is boredom, but it is truely pitiful. I just want to see how they want to develop this." I don't see them developing anything. You ahev said more on this than anyone else here. Do you think it right to start waving your weenie at DIR and MHK and start being an annoying antagonist yourself? Plus you are willingly waiting to see what their next post will be so that you can respond how? Nah nah nah nah nah see I told you so?. What good will that do other then to lower yourself to their mental level?

What I hear is that you think DIR and people who use it are stupid and that's just not the case. Sure MHK is the vocal minority here, but he's is still a minority. Don't protect us from their DIR crap. We grown up divers can intellectually defend ourselves when prudent. Arguing with DIR is not prudent unless you have an ax to grind, then you are on your own and ask for everyting you receive.
Personally, I would love to have one in one of my classes for a refresher or two but that's another storie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]