Re: Seahunt...

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dwill on March 24, 2005 at 21:29:10:

In Reply to: Re: Seahunt... posted by seahunt on March 24, 2005 at 21:08:17:

Seahunt.
First, though I did own the Diving Locker in SD for a little of two years I sold it late last summer to pursue other intrests, so I'm no longer in the retail dive business.

And I agree it's been a very long time since I posted any type of dive report, maybe I should. I just did a couple of weeks of great diving on a wreck in Lake Mead, while I can't name the wreck, maybe I'll write that up and I do have about two hours of great video.

As far as making negitive posts. About the only thing I'm really adamant about is the CWD's and I feel very strongly about that so it's hard not to put that out and not have it come off as negitive.

With regard to what's going on, on the board right now. My objective opinion is that I think you sometimes say things you know will get MHK riled up, then when he responds you cry foul and then drag ALL DIR people into the fight. Again that's not an attack, just an observation.

As far as all the sockpuppets; yes suddenly there are a lot of them. I think Elaine took a very much undeserved beating from them last week and still is for that matter. But if you just ignore them they'll go away.

I frankly think with what's been going on the couple of days their trying to get a reaction out of you, and you have to admit, so far their doing a good job, just let them be they'll leave.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get along here in cyber land as well as most of us do IRL...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]