Re: submersibles at Dubai International Boat Show

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Exomos Submersible -product tradename/Scuba Jet on April 02, 2005 at 18:03:31:

In Reply to: submersibles at Dubai International Boat Show posted by on March 19, 2005 at 15:46:17:

I recently did an internet scan and discovered that the newly formed company Exomos ( formerly Palm Submarine ) has a product called the "Scuba Jet". My company Starkes Aquatics in the USA has had a DPV with trade-name "ScubaJet" since 1999 and was made popular in various dive magazines in 2001 such as Immersed and Florida Scuba News ( now Scuba News ) and was also photographed at Ginnie Springs by Sport Diver Magazine editor - Pierce Hoover in Florida. Also, a dive shop featured my ScubaJet DPV via their store on exhibit at The Ocean Fest Tradeshow in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida USA several years ago and DEMA ( Diving Equipment and Manufacturing Association) has sent me info for the joining of their organization at my request.The product name "ScubaJet" which is a conjunction of the two words "Scuba Jet" has been my trademark for years . I have used the trademark logo "TM" behind the product name when it was displayed on PSUBS.ORG website by Jonathan Wallace on their website and I recently had it cancelled. My DPV known as the "ScubaJet" DPV has a patent pending via the USPTO ( United States Patent and Trademark Office ). My DPV was also featured in an international magazine called Immersed years ago and the name "ScubaJet" is well known in the diving commnity worldwide as my product trademark. I have recently conferred with my patent attorney on this matter. Info on my ScubaJet DPV has been sent to various diving certification agencies and magazines years ago and I have documented proof, and verification on this in regards to the name "ScubaJet" which is a conjunctiion of the words " Scuba Jet". G. Starkes/ Starkes Aquatics

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]