Re: submersibles at Dubai International Boat Show

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Starkes Aquatics on June 01, 2005 at 22:56:41:

In Reply to: Re: submersibles at Dubai International Boat Show posted by Exomos Submersible -product tradename/Scuba Jet on April 02, 2005 at 18:03:31:

The trademark " scuba jet " is the legal and registered trademark of Exomos ( formerly --Palm Submarine Company ) in Dubai. Although I coined the mark years ago, it was not legally registered with USPTO and was later by Exomos. My company --Starkes Aquatics ( now defunct ) sold only 3 sets of plans at $30.00 each as a " Build It Yourself " plans offer. For reason of lack of sales, the company is now totally out of business. Let it be know that at no time was there any intent to imply that there was aby infringement by Exomos , since their mark was indeed shown to be registered as I conferred with Exomos via e-mail and there also was NO intent by Starkes Aquatics of any infringement of mark "scuba jet" that was later joined to form a one word mark of " ScubaJet" that was in two magazines in 2001 after being coined in 1999 by me. For the record Exomos is the proper and legal owner of " scuba jet" mark and Starkes Aquatics has long ceased use of the mark and the company is now completely defunct. Than you for your support and I wish Exomos much success in their submarine/DPV manufacturing---G.H. Starkes/Starkes Aquatics

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]