Hey Guys, thanks, but no thanks

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 12, 2005 at 09:27:22:

In Reply to: Re: Some of you should take MHK up on his offer posted by James on May 11, 2005 at 20:46:51:

Doug I appreciate your efforts at reaching out and cross-posting my offer. James I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish, but in all candor it isn't worth the effort so please don't use my name to advance this cause. There is no worse animal in the cyber jungle then a sockpuppet that has too much time on his hands, perhaps their time could be better invested by building up their business(es). They are unaccountable, they spread vicious lies, innuenedo and personal attacks but don't have to bear any scrunity associated with personal accountability, so just let them be. I'd have much more respect for anyone that has something to say about me, if they were straightforward about it. I can be reached at mhkane@prodigy.net but they find it more useful to invent hidden identities so they aren't worth the time or the effort. It isn't particularly difficult to figure out who is responsible for this current wave of sockpuppetry but I don't have the time to waste fighting that battle, nor do I care to contribute to this list.

As you know, I'm loathe to post on this heavily censored " Free and Open" list, although it is curious that when my name is associated with this activity, the editors of this list managed to find a way to leave the posts up, but nonetheless I wanted to make a request that you guys leave me out of this. Only in the world of cyber scuba forums can an offer for free education drum up such levels of controversy and petulance..

As I said, thanks but no thanks..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]