bottom line you are not qualified Chuck

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by North Coast Diver on June 16, 2005 at 14:29:16:

In Reply to: Re: what is unsafe about it? posted by Chuck Tribolet on June 15, 2005 at 20:49:21:

The bottom line is still that you are not qualified to give advice, that all of your advice is anecdotal, that no training agencies sanction your anecdotal advice, and therefore you should stick to deleting advertisements from your BA Diver board and give up trying to be the super-DM on the internet.

Like I said, with all the time you spend on the scuba boards, you seem to have so much time on your hands that it looks like IBM is not keeping you very busy, therefore their next round of upcoming layoffs may very well discover your redundancy. Then you could sell your little boat and house for cash and go back to Michigan or wherever you are from.

The way you treat others on BA Diving gives strong support to the notion of you as an A/H.

The way you rant about technical scuba topics related to tank diving which you know nothing about gives strong support to my notion that you are psycho.

I have talked to divers over at IBM and they disclaim you. I think you would be happier in Michigan.

Like I said, for $5000 bucks I would be happy to train you up to a D/M, however you would need to change many of your irrational notions (entanglement etc) and you would need to square your act away.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]