Eins vs. MHK - A Personal Request

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on September 11, 2000 at 13:26:10:

Since I know both of you (I consider Micahel a close friend and Eins at least a passing acquaintance), I'd like to ask a favor. (But I preface this by saying that Eins, I'm putting more of this on your shoulders because IMHO, you're stirring up the pot a lot more than Michael is.)

Could you take your personal pissing contest to private e-mail? Just at a time when we're really getting some interesting threads going and some lively discussions, as well as exhanging useful information that can be of benefit to divers of ALL levels, you guys start squaring off against each other.

Fellas - it's boring. It's sounding like rec.scuba.

You both have valid opinions. You both have the ability to argue those opinions passionately. Please do so. It's what makes this BBS interesting.

But could you please leave out the mud-slinging, the personal attacks, and the innuendo? Debate the posts, not the posters.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but especially with all that's happened this weekend, this type of exchange just doesn't sit well with me today.

If I'm off-base in this request, I apologize in advance.

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, Ca.
(And one emotionally-exhausted puppy)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]