Re: overall discussion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 11, 2000 at 14:55:35:

In Reply to: Re: overall discussion posted by Eins on September 11, 2000 at 13:12:22:

If you need to be explained how non-ditchable -v- ditchable is relevant to the equation than you shouldn't be in the discussion in the first place.

Once again, you have your head up your ass, and take the most literal reading of the question.

When someone asks a question as a newbie you sometimes are better off giving them an overall reasoning, thus widening there knowledge, than just answering the specific question. By doing it this way they not only know the answer but they know why and what to look out for in the future.

Eins, I'm done with you.. It's too obvious to me that you have no desire to actually share information you just merely want to stir up shit and make a bunch of useless noise. You got your 10 minutes of fame so now I'm done with you..

The only time I will respond to any of your posts in the future is if you put out dangerous information and then I will correct you, other than that I've wasted enough time with you because it's obvious you can't learn.

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]