Ken, (the "Anoyed (sic) Majority" need not read)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on September 13, 2000 at 17:26:13:

In Reply to: Re: See what you've got?! posted by Ken Kurtis on September 12, 2000 at 11:21:41:

Ken,
I apologize that it took me so long to respond. Work kept me busier than I'd like, and your challenge deserves more than just a quick and dirty answer.

You must have misunderstood the sentence you chose to quote. Your interpretation is not quite warranted by what I said. Besides, I found it strange that the only person on this BBS who felt he had to speak up about the disagreement is also the one who now indulges in terms like pissing match. It is not hard to tell that my last post was written in jest. So why warm up what tasted so badly?

It is very generous of you to have the mercy of giving me the chance to establish something. Not!

Ken, I have posted on this scuba board and on others years before you, and I have established myself as someone who may have a different opinion than the majority, but one who has a reason for it and who offers that reason unasked. Not everybody agrees with me all the time, but most everybody acknowledges my serious and well meant intent. I am known for being anal in my quest for precise statements. I have ingtegrity and I expect that from everybody around me. I also don't hold back with criticism if I feel it has to be shared. This is undoubtedly my weakest trait and the one which causes the most problems in this society which is brought up only say something nice or to shut up. Well, I was not brought up in this society. But I'm trying to adjust. I used to be worse ;-)

And, Ken, you are so sweet in asking others "not to avoid replying just to teach Eins a lesson". I think I can handle that myself, thank you very much.

It was the last thing I wanted to do, posting another rebuttal on this board, and you may want to re-read your response again to understand why I couldn't let this go by uncommented publicly (especially since you preferred not to respond to my earlier e-mail).

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]