Which page?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on November 01, 2000 at 22:59:43:

In Reply to: Re: Maybe, all it boils down to is math. posted by MHK on November 01, 2000 at 12:01:06:

MHK,
After revisiting BW's summary, I understand what you are saying and why. I'm not doubting any of it (and I couldn't, I don't have that knowledge).

Let's go back two pages then and let me discuss the point to which Ken was responding: Is NAUI thinking to base ALL their classes on Nitrox? If it is indeed ALL classes (as I also understood), then, what I said may be factually off (because I quoted EAD and they want to move to RGBM), but for the sake of simplifying the discussion and if you accept a parallelity of EAD and RGBM concepts, my response to Ken could explain why basing entry classes on Nitrox would make sense.

In this context, please also look into my response below to Kendall in which some miscommunication is dealt with.

Eins

PS: Don't get too upset if someone (not me) is doubting Weinke's summary or some of his other work. Remember, sometimes one may think he knows better than the expert and didn't you say you knew better than the DAN president? ;-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]