Re: Why attack Ken?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gerry on December 12, 2000 at 11:06:27:

In Reply to: Re: Why attack Ken? posted by MHK on December 12, 2000 at 09:13:29:

OK Mike, point by point:

MHK: “When you get some facts then feel free to respond but until then I would suggest that you keep you uninformed opinions silent until you know what the hell you are talking about.”

Which facts are wrong big shot? The facts I cite are simple, easy to check. How about a specific?

MHK: “The increase under Ken's tenure happened despite of Ken NOT because of it.”

Show us some evidence, or do we rely on your non-existent but highly self-touted “credibility”? Until then the numbers ($15K to $75K as my memory serves) speak pretty loudly to me.

MHK: “Moreoever, (sic) before you assume that you speak on behalf of the boat owners I would suggest that you speak to them because more than one of them have in fact spoken to me.”

Fact: I spoke to two boat owner/operators and one Captain, none of which felt Ken’s replacement was warranted. I don’t speak on anyone’s behalf other than mine.

MHK: “Gerry, I realize that you spend the majority of your time on this list trying to find things that I do or say that are wrong, but perhaps you should spend more time looking at your diving and less time worrying about me.”

Please Mike, don’t flatter yourself. You are a mosquito, when you attack my friends you need swatting. When you lie, you get exposed. When you post one-sided opinionated BS, you get corrected. What do you expect?

MHK: “BTW, keep putting all your weight on your weightbelt, that souns like a great plan having all ditchable weight.”

Typical MHK ad hominem stupidity, beneath contempt.

MHK: “FTR, I requested privately that Ken resign and was not even given the courtesy of a response so I went public. I don't feel that at this juncture it is prudent to air all the dirty laundry affiliated with Chamber Day in a public forum so keep your challenges silent."

You started this pal; I’ll keep nothing silent. If you want to shut me up, answer the questions.

MHK: “I don't seem to recall ANY participation on your part in prior Chamber Day events so to interject yourself for the self-serving reasons that are very apparent speak to your lack of understanding of the salient issues.”

I’ve worked a number of Chamber Days and Chamber Evenings. Don’t you remember the Gerry Smith 10 cent challenge? Aww, maybe I should have publicized it better...

You somehow expect to attack people on this board and not be attacked in return. Get real Mike, the world doesn’t work that way.

GS

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]