I love his suggestion!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on December 14, 2000 at 13:27:17:

In Reply to: Re: Problem with NiTek3 computer posted by AADIVER on December 14, 2000 at 09:54:56:

I often have too much room in my car, so adding a bowl of fresh water is really a good thing to do anyway! All kidding aside, I have to wonder about the scuba awareness of this technician. I can see it now. Here comes the Happy Nitek owner walking down the beach in full scuba gear carfully carrying his bowl of water for his post dive rituals.

You know the non-diving beach goers think we are odd enough without briging a bowl of water along with us. He thinks divers only boat dive (based on his camera rinse tank not being sufficiently pure for the computer). I am surprised he did not tell you to enter the shower with your gear at the end of the dive. I think this is the best soultion as it would provide the highest entertainment value for the other divers on the boat.

But it does make me a bit nervous because my wife's computer has those pesky contacts instead of the button. Of they short out she might never acutally get into surface mode. Then, when the battery finally goes dead, she could die of DCS! Remind me never to borrow her gear.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]